Fostering the next generation of Black excellence
Road to Royalty was created to bridge the gap between formal education and essential life skills with a specific focus on high school aged Black youth. As such, our primary goal is to prepare Black youth for life after high school by equipping them with critical life skills that they may not have been provided otherwise.
The goals for the “Road to Royalty” program are as follows:
1. To help Black youth understand what the world will hold for them once they graduate high school.
2. To provide assistance in the application process while students pursue college or trade school.
3. To supply mentorships for Black youth who currently work in the fields they wish to pursue after high school.
4. To educate Black youth on the pros and cons of entrepreneurship and assist them in launching businesses should they desire.
5. Educate and train Black youth on essential life skills (i.e. goal setting, establishing accounts, establishing credit, applying for jobs, working and building/maintaining relationships of all kinds)